The Burnt World of Athas
The Last Legion of Kalidnay
The Party members gain the following abilities
Sworn to Something Greater – Increase one ability score of your choice by 1, to a maximum of 20.
One of Many – Whenever you take a long rest in the presence of the company's banner you gain the following benefits:
- Reduce your exhaustion by 2.
- End one status effect / disease / poison effect / effect that reduces your HP total.
- Make research based Int / Wis / Cha roles with advantage.
Khalid-Ma’s Fury- Defilement* destroyed Kalidnay and poisoned the world, you are dedicated to eradicating it.
- As a free action, may choose to have advantage on your next attack roll against your chosen foe, or give that foe disadvantage on a save of yours. You may not user this ability again until a long rest.
- You have advantage on saves against damage from defilement.
- Whenever you make an Intelligence (Arcana, History, Nature, or Religion) check to recall information about your chosen foes, you add double your proficiency bonus to the check, even if you’re not normally proficient.
*After Chronicler added the information about revivify in the Chronicles, this power expanded to include those who use that magic.